Arthur Bebbington Twin Piers 10k Update
The Arthur Bebbington 10k which was originally scheduled for January but had to be postponed due to covid restrictions was rearranged to April 30th, but due to a clash with the Llandudno Extravaganza that is taking place that weekend, we have had to postpone the race again.
We are currently looking at new dates to see if we can hold the event in May. Once we have a date or unfortunately we have to cancel the 2022 event we will have a notice on the website and our social media pages.
If you have already entered the race you will automatically be entered into the new date, but if you can't make the new date you will have a chance to transfer the entry or defer the entry to our race in 2023
We are sorry for any inconvenience this has caused