With a number of competitions being postponed and then rescheduled we have a busy few months coming up. Here is the list of key dates for January, February and March 2022....
- Saturday/Sunday 29th & 30th January. Welsh Indoor Championships Cardiff - Under 15's and Seniors (U23 upwards)
- Sunday 30th January - Sale Harriers Winter Indoor Series (U15 and above) - Manchester
- Saturday 5th February - Senior Cross Country League (U17's and upwards) - Oswestry
- Saturday/Sunday 5th & 6th February - Welsh Junior Indoor Championships (U13, U17 and U20) - Cardiff
- Saturday 12th February - Welsh Schools Cross Country Championshipss
- Saturday 19th February - Junior Cross Country League @ Eirias Park (U11, U13, U15 & U17)
- Sunday 20th February - North Wales Indoor Championship (Under 11's and Upwards) - Deeside Indoor Athletic Centre
- Saturday 26th February - Welsh Cross Country Chamionships - Pembrey, Carmarthenshire
- Saturday 5th March - North Wales Cross Country Championships (includes final league meeting) -Wrexham
- Sunday 6th March - Sale Harriers Winter Indoor Series (age U15 and above - this incorporates the North Wales 200m & 600m champs) - Manchester
- Saturday 12th March - CAU inter-counties cross country championships @ Loughborough (entry via team selection)
- Sunday 13th March - Sale Harriers Winter Indoor Series (age U15 and above - this incorporates the North Wales 300m Champs) - Manchester
Cross Country - no pre-registration required but please let Crispin and Emma know if you are planning to run as you must have a club vest.
Welsh Schools Cross Country Champs - entry via selection via school.
Welsh Cross Country Champs Pembrey - entry via club (please speak to Crispin or Emma)
Welsh Champs Cardiff (junior and senior) - no entries open yet. Details to be confirmed. (Please keep checking the upcoming events page)
Winter Indoor Series - ENTER HERE
North Wales Indoor Championships - ENTER HERE